Advantage of Choosing USI
The Romain College of Business enrolls nearly 1,700 students and awards over 100 scholarships. The college plans for more students to have financial support and reward for their academic endeavors.
Romain College of Business students have opportunities to participate and compete in local, regional, national, and international conferences in accounting, marketing, entrepreneurship, human resources, information technology, and economics and finance.
State of the art facilities
The Business and Engineering Center provides state-of-the-art classrooms, collaborative work space, and laboratories to prepare business students for careers in today's workplace.
- Since the University first conferred degrees in 1971, more than 9,100 business degrees and over 600 M.B.A. degrees have been awarded.
- Southwestern Indiana realizes a substantial "Brain Gain" from the employment of Romain College of Business graduates. Recent Romain College of Business graduates who responded to a survey by USI Career Services and Placement indicated 78 percent were employed within 60 miles of the University.
- Romain College of Business graduates are successful in finding employment in their fields of study. Among graduates who responded to a recent survey, 91 percent were employed in their fields of study.
- All programs are accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and the accounting program has special accreditation.
- The USI Romain College of Business focuses on a select core of disciplines important to the needs of this region.